|Service name||Reiwa Chinese Center|
|Location||BIZ SMART Yoyogi 307, 1-25-5 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0053|
|Operation manager||Shoichi Nonoyama|
Fees required outside of lesson fees: Students who wish to take lessons that require travel, they will need to pay travel fees.
Shinjuku and Shibuya Wards Free
Any of the other 23 wards ¥5,000 (not including tax)
Cities outside of the 23 wards in Tokyo, or the outskirts of Tokyo ¥10,000 (not including tax)
Depending on the content of the lessons, you may be asked to purchase textbooks and other teaching materials (about several thousand yen), but you can purchase them directly from a bookstore, etc., at your discretion.
Making returns or exchanges: We do not sell the products, but please refer to the terms and conditions on this page for lesson cancellations.
Date of delivery: See the agreement on this page.
Payment method: Bank transfer or credit card
Timing of payment: Payment is required by the day before the lesson is offered. For credit card payments, this will be the withdrawal date of each credit card company.
Price: See the agreement on this page.
Reiwa Chinese Center Lesson Agreement
Article 1 (Content and Methods)
- We offer Chinese or English lessons in the form of one-on-one (private lessons) or group lessons for two or more people.
- Lesson methods will be provided either in-person or online based on a beforehand consultation with the student.
- Each lesson will be a minimum of 60 minutes.
- The lesson dates and times must be reserved in advance.
Article 2 (Lesson Fees)
- Group lessons for corporations: ¥2,000 per hour per person (tax not included)
- Private (one-on-one) lessons for corporations and individuals: ¥4,000 per hour (tax not included)
- Online lessons: 6,000 per month (tax not included)
Article 3 (Texts)
Students may be required to purchase textbooks and materials at a cost of several thousand yen, depending on the content of the lesson.
Article 4 (Travel fees)
The student will pay the following travel fees if a lesson is held outside of the center’s designated area.
Shinjuku and Shibuya/designated locations: Free
Any of the other 23 wards: ¥5,000 per lesson
Cities outside of the 23 wards in Tokyo, or the outskirts of Tokyo: ¥10,000 per lesson
Article 5 (Method of Payment)
The student must pay lesson fees by the day before each lesson using the following methods. However, if payment is made in cash, it can be made at the start of the lesson on the day it is conducted.
- Bank transfer (transfer fees are to be paid by the student)
- Credit card
- Other methods approved by the center
Article 6 (Contract period)
One one-on-one lesson is considered as a single contract. You will be asked to apply for each lesson.
Lessons that are broadcast online are done on monthly contracts. If a student does not wish to renew their contract, the student will notify us of this at least two weeks before the end of the contract following the methods designated. If we determine that the contract cannot be renewed, we will notify the student at least two weeks before the contract ends.
Article 7 (Lesson Cancellation)
If a student cancels a lesson that has already been scheduled for any reason, the student will notify us of the cancellation using the methods designated by us. Besides, the student will pay cancellation fees as described below.
Cancellation notification: Before 5:00 pm of the day before two days before the lesson; Free
Cancellation notification: After 5:00 pm of the day before the lesson; 50% of the lesson fee
Cancellation Notice: 5:01 pm or later the day of the lesson; 100% of the lesson fee
Article 8 (Cooling-off)
The language lesson services provided by the center are not subject to the cooling-off system because they do not fall under Specified Continuous Services under Specified Commercial Transactions.
Article 9 (Cancellation before maturity)
There is no cancellation or refund for online lessons.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
- In no event will the center be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the following:
- The student is unable to book a lesson with a specific teacher of their choice;
- The student could not book or take a lesson at a specific time as requested by the participant’s request;
- The lesson has to be canceled due to the reasons specified in the prohibited acts; or,
- Problems arising from the validity, accuracy, and truthfulness of the materials recommended and provided by the center.
Article 11 (Prohibited Acts)
Students must not commit any of the following acts when you take our lessons:
- Interfere with the administration of the lessons;
- Infringe on the honor, credit, copyright, design rights, trademark rights, portrait rights, or privacy of the center, the company, or the lecturers;
- Illegal acts or acts that go against public order and morals;
- Transfer, use, buy or sell, change the name of, pledge, or pledge the right to the course to another person;
- Bully or harass instructors;
- Search for information that has not been disclosed to the public, such as employment conditions or private information;
- Solicit lecturers with religious, political, or pyramid schemes;
- Attempt to make personal contact with instructors;
- Solicit instructors to work for another company or service;
- Any act that interferes with the operation of the system provided by the center or the company, or any act that illegally accesses the system; or,
- Any other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 12 (Liability for Damages)
The company may claim all or part any direct or indirect damage caused by the student’s violation of Article 11.
(Matters concerning the defenses under the Installment Sales Act) We do not accept payments in installments.
(Matters concerning the preservative measures of advances received) No preservative measures are being taken.
(Special clauses) There are no special clauses.
May 1, 2019
CEO Shoichi Nonoyama
Reiawa Chinese Center(Unitips, Inc.)
BIZ SMART Yoyogi 307, 1-25-5 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Phone number: 03-6869-3658